The PCO Licence requirements are something In order to apply for London’s PCO Licence you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Be the holder of a UK or other European driving licence for at least the last 3 years.
- Able to meet the medical requirements covered in the DVLA Group 2 medical standard. This will be confirmed via a Medical Check + Eye Test which you need to get done by a qualified GP. Anyone with health problems or disabilities should look at our pages on this subject for further information.
- Route finding skills. The PCO map Test. This is an essential part of the skills needed to be a PCO Licence holder and you must show that you possess these topographical skills by undertaking a Topographical Test. If you aren’t confident about passing this test then you can get training done with us before the test.
- Be of good character. This might seem the most difficult point of all to prove but it simply involves getting a DBS check done. This is a criminal records checks and our page on the subject will show you the types of conviction which may cause you a problem.
- Meet the new English Language requirement.
TfL are continuously changing the PCO Licence requirments. Rest assured you will find the most up-to-date information on our sister website www.pco-licence.com.
Alternatively, for more information on the PCO Licence requirements or to get yourself booked in please feel free to give us a call 020 3780 1055